Aug 5, 2011

The thing I learned.....

 When I did something, I just didn't watch out. But after these experiences, I now look out, and watch out. Especially my back. Now the flash back starts.

When I was 7 years old, I was trained to ride ski, from a  "indoor ski gym". Few month later I started to train here, I was finally on the last level. The last level was "To ski on a running machine". Which was kind of dangerous.But, they made me do it. I was forced to be on the ski running machine. It started out quite well, before I fell down without a sound. I fell down very softly, on the running machine. I don't know why, but I forgot the fact the running machine was still running. I tried to get up, without noticing it. But I was 7.I was too small and too weak to stand up alone with that heavy shoes on my feet. The machine was still running, I was still on the machine. After second, my hand, arm was going in the machine road. Yes, my arm was in the machine. When I was moved to the hospital, I thought: 'I should have looked back.' I should have looked back.

 A year ago, I was playing badminton with my friends in the gym.There also was a kid cleaning the gym.I do not know why that kid was cleaning the gym. The kid was cleaning the gym with a mop with sharp metal on it. I played badminton with my friend ignoring the kid. The last judgement ball flew to me, I walked backwards, my eyes on the white-feathered-ball. The moment I finally hit the ball,and felt the victory, I also felt huge pain on my leg. I fell down on the ground backwards, actually on to the mop the kid was cleaning with. I immediately stood up, and smiled, telling "I am Fine". But after 10 minuets, I wasn't okay, or fine. I remembered wearing a white sock this morning, but now, I am wearing a red sock. Beautiful, red colored sock. I went to the hospital, once again thinking: 'I should have watched my back.'

I really should have looked back. From these two experiences, I learned to watch out for my back. I have to look out for the thing what's behind me. If I have looked behind for a second, I could have put more effort to get out of that situation, and I will have clean, normal arms. If I had looked out for a second, just for a second, I wouldn't have to have the needle going in and out of my leg, or feel the pain. I need to watch out for my back, and watch out for my own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.