Flying to Antarctica. The place where I always wanted to be. Cold, freezing place witch is in the south. Well, which was in the south, for I am now here. I loved traveling since I could remember. I still love traveling. That is the reason I am in Antarctica. To see the world, and feel the cold. I travel because I feel free. Not always, but I am still free from the thing are bothering me back home. When I travel, far away from home I don't have to think of all the works I have to do. I can forget all the things. I travel and I am not myself like at home. I actually have no special reason why I like traveling. It has been a part of me since when I started to travel.
Traveling is necessary for me. No special reasons, because it have helped me to be alive.
The thing I hate the most, is a "hair pin". Not because it make my hair weird. I just hate it for no reasons. I make me go mad. I don't feel comfortable when I am in the same room with the "hair pin". The sound, the shape make me upset. It's like I have something like a <Hair pin phobia> . It doesn't scare me, but, It some times makes me jump. I don't know. I want to know why I have a phobia of the hair pins.
My little sister, I just want to do something to her. She make me go crazy. Thanks to this trip, I can relax and have fun with the cold.
She never listens to me. She shouts at me, screams at me and other things. I want to fix her up, but since I can't, I need leave and don't be with her. She sometimes is cute, but she makes me crazy. Really. She does. I don't know what to do with her. There are just so many thing I don't know what to do. I just want to know them to make my life feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.